Your shopping cart is empty!
Mushrooms are incredibly medicinal and supportive for most human bodies. They contain immunoglobulin's that help to build the body's immune system so it is more able to fight against viruses and infections, and recover from illness at a faster rate. Medicinal mushrooms include Chaga, Maitake, Shiitake, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Cordyceps, Agarikon, Oyster Mushroom, and Lion's Mane to name a few of our top favourites. Each mushroom contains beneficial immune boosting and adaptogenic properties yet each one also contains their own unique benefits.
1. Reishi - Reishi is known as the stress reducing and anti-aging mushroom. Reishi is known to be more of a calming adaptogen and therefore helps the body adapt to stress and can even help regulate sleep cycles. Reishi has been shown to strengthen and detox the liver leaving it to be excellent for an anti-aging and immune boosting treatment.
2. Chaga - Chaga mushrooms are most well known for their rich source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help promote a healthy immune system, beautiful skin, and protect the body after exercise. Chaga is more of an energizing adaptogen and therefore is great to fight fatigue and replace the adrenal crashing coffee with a chaga tea instead! Experiment with also using it as a pre-workout tonic.
3. Lions Mane - this particular mushroom has especially been shown to enhance brain function. Lions mane has been shown to help improve memory and stimulate blood flow in the brain. Research has shown it could benefit or help prevent neurodegenerative disease such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
4. Shiitake - Shiitake has specifically been shown to help fight cancer cells and other illnesses. Shiitake also contains a high amount of B vitamins which are necessary for stress, energy, and immunity.
5. Cordyceps - Cordyceps has been shown to be one of the top mushrooms to enhance energy levels and improve athletic performance and endurance.